7 Kw, 24000 Btu
|Heating Area||80m², 850 sq.ft|
|Shell Materials||Carbon Steel|
|Window Material||Ceramic Glass from NEG/Schott|
|Flue Gas Outlet Diameter||80mm|
||IR Remote Control, Manual Control|
|Power Supply||220~230V, 50/60 Hz|
Bidragon Wood pellet stove adopts automatic feeding and temperature control. It can adjust combustion intensity according to temperature setting. It is more advanced than the traditional fireplace. Wood pellet can burn completely with the design of the forced exhaust and double heat, greatly improving exchange efficiency. Nowadays, wood pellet fireplace is better renewable ecological.
1. Shell Materials: Cold Rolled Steel
2. Welding: Use an welding robot to do the welding work, no flaw, no bubble.
3. Stove Burning Chamber Door: carbon steel, high temperature resistant.
4. Removable ash pan: easy to take out and clean the ash.
5. Glass-self Cleaning: Special designed, when fresh air come into the chamber, it will firstly blow the door glass, in this way, ash can be cleaned by air, the glass will always keep clean.
6.LCD control panel: it is placed on the upper side of the stove, simple and easy to operate. It is possible to plan the weekly switching on and off of the stove (week-end included).
7.Thermostat: Stable performance, it will keep the room warm. there is also temperature protection device, if the temperature goes too high, the stove will automatic cut off.
8. Air flow and the burning powered can be adjusted.
9. Low emission, little dust, completely environment friendly
10. Remote Control: Remote control of the air volume, temperature and so on.
Contact: Macros Zhang
Company: Beijing Bidragon Machinery Co.,Ltd
Add: No.2-1803 Soubao Business Center, No.16 South-West Third Ring Road, Beijing, China.
Stove Factory: Manufacturing District, West Wenming Road, Anyang City, China.